Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, September 21, 2004

YucK!~

Hokay... after being the most kay poh person in the entire world, snooping at people's blogs, I've found my inspiration to check in again... actually, it was more like i was too lazy to try to remember my username and password.. how typical.. sheesh..

Anywayz, yucks because i hate my current template and i'm gonna figure out how to change it... soon... Yucks because I'm doing blardy irritating essay which has no meaning... it's so DUH!~ arghhh... yucks.. because... hmmm.... i just hate what i'm doing now!~~~

How i wish the wedding would end soon. Then I can stop acting and pretending and living a lie that i'm travelling in and out of sg just to go hk...??!~~ It's irritating I have to live a lie... i wanna tell my dearest client that I'm flying.. so stop bothering me and talking to me about inviting ur crush to your wedding.. basket.. you're getting married...

Arghhh.... i hate it that all this sneaking ard is making me reallllly tired of wedding planning... really.. i LOVE wedding planning.. but this is killing my passion.. argh.. i dread the day and can't wait for it to come and go... i feel trapped by this job coz i've got a responsibility to these couples... i can't get myself out of it!!! Not until the wedding is over... but it's taking toooo darn loooong... it's getting tiring...

I hate it that I've stopped learning how to plan a wedding.. trust me.. my knowledge has become stagnant.. i need to improve myself.. and i ain't gonna get far if I go on sneaking ard.. sigh... can't wait to start my own wedding planning company.. and finally do what i want the way i want it...

I have to learn to be a bitch...

sheesh... i was happy before writing this blog... hmmmm.. must be the 'high' of letting it alll out... i'm fine.. back to blardy irritating essay... stupid fuck..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home