Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, December 17, 2006

romantic rainy sunday

So it's 7 days before christmas and i haven't done a single christmas shopping. My never-ending cough and everflowing sniffy nose is driving me crazy.

2007 seems like it's going to be an exciting yr. I can feel it, I can smell it, I can almost taste it! Oh.. apparently, new yrs in london IS already gonna start with a 'high' note! Hur hur hur...

The weather's so nice today, I wish I could sleep in and just stare out the window. I wish I could stare out the window with a ciggie and a glass of... hmm... anything alcoholic. I wish I could drink and fall back asleep.

But I can't fall asleep because of my silly nose block.

Hence I can only wish I could do the above.

Does christmas really make us do silly things just because it's christmas and u know.. the whole love actually thing? Sometimes I ask myself, do I want a quiet or a crazy christmas. And I realise it boils down to who you're spending it with. If it's with someone special, a quiet, just the two of us with close friends will be more than enough. A wild crazy christmas party is... i dunno... maybe a lil more superficial, shared by a group of friends who may be close but are ultimately just friends or worst - aquaintances.

I want my christmas to be with special friends... not clubbing ones...

I feel like I dun wanna be tied down right now. I dunno if it's my heart or head talking right now. Must be the damn rain. I love the rain. *snuggles with mustarsky*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:09 AM , Blogger pris said...

    awww.. i kn wat rain does..

    i want a crazy xmas with special frnds.. sounds gd?so wat do we?

    i wish i wasnt tied dw too, yet if i stop bitchin n start feelin contentment.. i shd b glad to be "tied dw" i dunno. life's a bitch.. now at 1208am i wish i had ice cold beer and nachos with u..

    btw, my parents went to east coast park on sat, n apparently there was some husky gathering..lets check it out one of these sat..

    hugs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home