Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

Finallyyy

Dear Blory..

Oh finally I got called up today after 4 days of torturous standbys. Not that I love going to work or anything but the idea that I can't go out without having to call stupid phonelink every 45 min really irritated the hell outta me. Mind u, I DID call in every like 30 to 45 min to hear "sorry, there are no new messages for you". Well.. at least i got to go out a little.. heh..

Went to open a new uob acct with Annnah yesterday! It was way cool coz we ended up having really funky names on our future debit cards! Then, we went for like a really late lunch and because both of us guilty of eating to the max, decided to take a walk to the beach.. Who says pasir ris is boring!? Honestly, it's the company.. the people you're with that makes it allll good.. and yesterday was nice and good!

We sat at the breakwaters after walking like forever... with a... coke (i think) in her hand and a Qoo in mine, haha.. we talked about lessons in love that we've learnt. It was good and nicely concluded that in every situation, be it a break up, a time out or like being crazy in love, what really matters is that on hindsight, something good came out of it - like learning some really valuable lesson and that's the reason why we should never regret whatever that's happened. Then life will be easier to go through...

Anywayz, my man is starting a new company.. he's freaking confused abt going ahead though.. i wish I could help ease the stress a little, but sadly, he ain't allowing me to. Which is actually kinda disappointing because it's like... i SHOULD know that whenever he's busy with work and all... he goes into that little "i'm busy.. go do something else and dun bother me" attitude, it's just so unfair. I become oversensitive while he morphes into Mr Insensitive.. Sigh... just makes me wonder if this really happens when he's out of the army then am I suppose to wish that he NEVER gets a job, Never gets anything done and NEVER achieves anything? I mean... how am I ever gonna support him the way I should when all i get are cold shoulders?

Oh whatever... but i'm well excited about the entire project! It is a dream come true for him.. but he feels it's too early. I think I understand... coz when this entire thing started to take shape, suddenly he's missing out on his much awaited vietnam trip and the anticipated Taiwan trip. And I know he loves to travel... maybe it IS too early? Hmmm... nobody knows really... hmm... maybe I should tell him that.. but unfortunately, the contractor and his partners can't afford to wait for him to finish his travel plans before the whole thing kicks off.. therein lies the dilemma. SIGH!

I've got a paper on Friday morning, and I haven't really started on studying... I guess probably 95% of the people in my class are sorta like that too.. haaa... Damn i've been standing up since 4 in the afternoon and I feel liiikeee slllleeeeeepiingggg ....... how how how... need to studyyy... Okay.. if I crap less here maybe I'll have more energy to spare.. so here goes me!

;P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home