Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Liberated!

I meant to go see a doc since I got back but until today, i'm still sniffing and coughing away. Dammit. It's the rain... it's making running simple errands so difficult! Even shopping is a nightmare coz we have to carry all that stuff and run in the rain!! Run!!!

Last nite we were pretty pathetic too... company was great, nicky, vina, pris, gracia and myself went to holland v in the rain for yummy beef fly lice... yummmm.... can't remember what the rest had but we finished everything thing so it must be good. Speaking of good authentic food (as highlighted by aly), we should go to the old zion rd market beside the BB headquarters coz they serve the most delectable not-so-spicy sambal fried fish!! Oh god... everything else is damn power too.. so let's go soon!!

Then it was running in the rain, again, for drinks at non-smoking walas where we finally agreed on dates, themes and venues for the upcoming parties. s&m? Uniform? retro or rock? Pyjamas? Haha.... think it's gonna be fun!!

Bumped over to gracia and Kai's place for another beer, will & grace and a dose of their bickering. Sheesh... I love bickering! I miss bickering. I miss staying out and cooking my own food, washing my own clothes, cleaning my own room, sleeping on a bigger bed, sitting on my ledge and looking out the window.. oohh.. and after ahem smokes.. all good things must end with a smoke coz it's the cherry on the icing! heh..

Oh, caught The Holiday the day before and I loved it even though my friends said it was a little slow. Guess it's coz I could relate very much to it. Make me wonder if I should do something like that... since... well... i am, technically, single, now, and alone for christmas. But hey! I ain't depressed! I'm actually... enjoying it.

And yey, tonight I leave for Maldives where I'm hoping it'll be sunnier. Love the rain but... it's been pouring since I got back and it's makin me freaking lazy. I wanna cuddle cuddle...

my mum and sis are painting the house... Yawnz... I wanna help but I dunno where to start. I should start thinking about resolutions and evaluate 2006. And just a little montage to brighten up the bloggie. This is me having less than 2 hrs sleep before flight, 2 hrs before meeting sel and 4 hrs before the flight back to singapore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home