Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, April 07, 2007

fucked up because...

1. the facial wash i bought for my friend got confiscated at the silly melbourne airport.

2. i can't change my appt on tuesday and now i'm stuck with two appts needing the same amount of time overlapping each other.

3. nobody's replied me on whether i can pick up my dive equipments or confirm if the new date's do-able.

4. i pissed my bf off but it's okay now anyways, as usual, my bad.

5. i lost the links to my friends's blogs as mentioned earlier.

6. the flight back was a total disaster and i was on 'check' (dictionary: appraisal)

7. i'm getting fat.

8. nothing seems to be going right.. hmm.. more like.. when nothing happens, all is peaceful and nice. when shit happens, it aims straight for the fan.

9. argh... like it or not.. the template stays like this... until .. i dunno... i feel like it.

10. fucking du lanz... with myself lah... hate to rant.

11. seee.... i'm ranting...

12. i'm not feeling any better.

13. i'm still on standby for the next coming entire week and then on leave meaning i'm gonna be eating grass unless they call me up for.. say... london???

14. i could actually go on and on and on but it'll just get pointless.

15. i miss my old job. i'm getting a little stirred to quit actually. sigh...

*PTUI*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home