Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Pop! goes my heart..

it's day 5th of my loooong looong week of self-implemented rest. let's see, last two nites were a little bleah coz i couldn't sleep. went to bed at prolly 3 am ... tossed around till 5am... continued tossing till maybe.. 7am?? before i fell asleep only to be awoken by some shit nightmare about me missing a graduation - get this - held in church, with my volleyball coach as my teacher-in-charge, and i forgot to bring my kebaya. And basically i only had half an hour to get from the graduation venue (chinatown) to home but the traffic was heavy and my phone was spoilt so i couldn't call a cab. nervous breakdown i had. then i woke up. didn't quite sleep well after that.

another thought came through my mind though. it's about faking it.

faking what? i say... everything. i mean, i hate being fake and i just dunno how to fake it. yah, pun intented. if i really dun like a person, i guess i'll make it pretty much known by not even looking at the person. i just dun see how and why i should try to attempt to bother about the person. i mean, unless i really want to try, then honestly, i'm really trying. and trust me... i've tried... still trying sometimes.

ho well... in anycase, i guess sometimes my job does require me to be a little more pr to the people i can't quite be bothered with. there is however a limit lah... like.. i try once or twice, continue pissing me off, forget it. u ain't worth it and i can't be bothered.

and well.. times when i dun quite feel like i'm in the mood to entertain (almost seldom, i suppose), i guess i can really be quite anti-social too. like... just.. go.. away... but that's pretty seldom... ahaha..

aiyah.. on a lighter note, i still dunno how to fake it. hahaha!

ps: hate it when silly kids (teens) go to movies and start laughing at the most inappropriate times. like... fuck lah.. u wanna talk, munch, chew, laugh, giggle... fuck off and rent the freaking dvd... silly cows! shouldn't they be studying anyway!?~

and here's something silly. i got pinched by a crack on the toilet seat cover. dammit.. now my arse actully has a small little red wound. so uncalled for lor!!

hokay.. watched music and lyrics today... and this just keeps going on and on and on...

'I said I wasn't gonna lose my head
But then POP! goes my heart
I wasn't gonna fall in love again
But then POP! goes my heart'

lalala!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home