Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, September 29, 2007

changes

I will be going off to amsterdam tonight and in a bid to save moolah, i'm gonna stick to internet and gym. And becaue i've made it black and white (okay, purple and pink), please people everytime u see me online, make sure i've either gone to the gym or tell me to 'shoo'. methinks i'll just bring one set of going out clothes, and lotsa sports bra. that'll leave me no choice, eh?

I spent a nite sleeping with mojo. heehee.. talk about being so close to someone who seem to just be right beside you but yet actually thousands of miles away. a 2D interactive image. less than 45cm apart but seperated by a dumb screen. and the only reason why i'd give in to sleep is that i can't keep my eyes open.

as much as i'm totally at peace with the fact that i'm quitting sq. the realisation that i'm gonna leave this comfort zone is freaking me out, just a little lah.. but still. i possibly wun have the cash to do regular facials, manicures (but i wun need them much anymore anywayz), going for drinks and effortlessly buying a round or two. no more afternoon drinks, sleeping in, going for drinks on weekday nites, the works. but i guess that isn't what matters anyways.

what really makes me a little nervous is the fact that should i actually take off to taipei to work, what am i suppose to tell my parents? since moving to normanton was already something. i hope my mum's blood pressure wun rocket. haha.. first things first, that's IF i do get a job in taipei lah. Nicky says it's damn easy.. sure, i could end up being a babysitter lor. but, no no, in all seriousness, i DO want to go overseas to work coz it's always been my dream to leave sg for a coupla yrs, to experience something else while working and if there's someone i wanna be with there. all the more reason to, rite?

kekeke.. okie okie.. i have effectively 3 months to do my portfolio, search for job in sg and taipei, formulate my pitch to my parents, save up enough moolah, plan my last uk trip and not screw up. i think should have enough time lah, hor...? it's funny how my life is suddenly spinning around at such a pace. I mean, i've wanted it to change but not at this rate lor! but oh well.. that's why i'm an advocate of the phrase, "be careful what you wish for".

hooo weeell.. what must happen, will happen and it's no use fighting so just gotta trust in the big Guy up there lah... okie methinks i should go get ready. oh oh!! i just bought a new book last nite while aly and i were shopping and waiting for char to get off work. it's called, ahem.."Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible - Flawed Women Loved by a Flawless God." Who wants to borrow? kekeke..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home