Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, October 04, 2007

house of bols.. finally

this morning (read: afternoon), i became an accidental alarm clock for my silly interactive screen saver.

it's nice to be home and up in the afternoon. i just got back from amsterdam (guess where i went!!) and i'm heading off to sydney tonight without any off days in between. sigh.. the sacrifices i have to make. and just earlier, somebody texted me and asked if i was still interested in her taipei flight on 8 oct. i'm like.. geeee.. if she msged me ealier, i wun have had to do tonight's sydney!! think of the extra rest i could've gotten!! bleah~

and true to myself, i made sure this time round (possibly my last time to ams), i went to the House of Bols. U know.. lychee liquer, apricot brandy and the works, yeap.. presenting museum of liquers!!


that's urs truly with my batchgal, alicia. miss party queen as well. hur hur..



i was tasting her drink. yuuums



my own drink was a little more... ahem.. martiniish.. not as yummy but still yummy enough



we basically ordered our concoction from a touchscreen machine and showed it to the bartenders. quite cute they are!

ah... then it was sleep, client meeting and dance. and i managed to do a buttslide!! think of it as.. erm.. sliding down the pole with a handstand using my ahem.. as the... erm.. only contact point.

damn i need a tan. hope i'm still on the right track and not free falling too quickly.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home