Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Recap of the week...

So this is the end of my 10 days of nuaing, catching up with frens, tennis frenzy (stupid rain), self grooming, drinking, and running all sorts of errands. Even though i didn't exactly go overseas, which I initially wanted to, I figured that's okay since once I start work, I'll be outta the country anyway, so it's good to just spend time in not-so-sunny singapore. I guess... haha.... self consolation.

Well Well, ended my last day of freedom with a good skip, a good tan and a good swim and I'm feeling all charged up for work tonight!~ Time to tackle sydney passengers!~ Yippie..............

Anywayz, last nite was kinda melancholic. If you've watched "The Notebook" you'll know wat i mean. It is honestly the kind of feeling I wanna be in when I'm in love. -And a guy like dat to sweep me off my feet. And watching that show makes me feel like it's almost impossible to ever feel dat way again. You think?

We all got pretty depressed after the show, and I was kinda recovering from the melancholy before Louis called to tell me he dreamt of my grandmama giving money to either my dad or granddaddy and told him to take care of me... that was it... cried like crazy.. again... I dunno what's wrong with me. Feeling ultra emo again these days. Maybe it's the alcohol.. or lack of it. HA!

Oh watever... am gonna get ready for flight... maybe i just need to start work. Too much free time is not too good either.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home