Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

a list of wants, needs and wishes...

okay annnah, this is for you (and whoever's doing any research of relevance)... just so people dun think i'm so bu yao lian.. but..

I want...

... a freaking new ipod. I think i lost mine during new yr celebration. Whoever took it.. shame on you.. I hope i'm just being paranoid and dat someday my ipod will walk back into my life.

... tennis racket? Ha.. well, I'm trying to get some healthy lifestyle going and it should be a good start.

... a hunk for me to play with... I mean, to play TENNIS with.. kekekekeke...

... a small slingbag? Maybe u know, something i that can store my ciggies, my phone, my lipgloss and my card in when i dance so i can stop depositing stuff into everyone else's pockets and still look good?

... books!

... anything lah.. nothing also okay.. 'no need presents, just ur pressence' (auntie yee,2005) will suffice.

... if all else fails, u know wat will definately do the trick.. and i'm not talking dildos here. Something we ALL can enjoy... starts with an A... has 7 letters... ends with l.. enough clues here?

... a bf would be the bestest..

... actually i just want people to come and have a good time.

... happiness, peace and prosperity and LOVE to all!!!

ok.. short of being really cheesy and lame, what i said above, i do mean it.. i mean the good time and love and happiness part.. so yah... and why do i have the right to write the above and expect it??

COZ IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!~!!~!~!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home