Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, January 12, 2006

RAIN... love it or hate it?

Just got back from a yummy supper at river valley with nicky, char and aly... oh, and the gathering we had at dempsey sure goes to show that things will almost never change between us.

*ouch, i think my face is a lil hot now coz i was rubbing deep heat unto nicky and i think i got some on my face... argh... *

Anyways, the rain's been giving me pretty mixed feelings. Practical side of me goes like this...

"tamade... i can't wash and dry my clothes coz the fucking rain isn't drying the guys's clothes fast enough and therefore, i can't hang my clothes. I'm freaking running out of stuff to wear!~ Argh... oh, and I wanted to play tennis this evening.. but.. i couldn't coz it was raining!~~ (oh, and i didn't book the court.. but that's not the point, I could've gone swimming, but no...) And we had to keep moving seats today at macafe coz the rain was getting in and making us wet. "

Romantic side of me goes like this...

"aww.. I love the rain. The weather's so beautiful. Nice and cooling and all I feel like doing is wearing a huge sweater or getting all snuggled up in my comforter. Oh... wun it be really really sweet too if I just had someone to cuddle me to sleep tonight? I wish I had someone to cuddle... but nevermind, snuggling up with Mustasky and a good book is good enough fer me... but in anycase, the rain smells so nice, the air feels so clean and the drizzle that falls on my face just feels so refreshing, like having a cold shower after a hot day out."

Dun you just love the rain?? Actually on hindsight, even though it screwed up my bbq plans, I think i still love the rain more than hate it. Don't you?

Back to being practical, it blardy hell better not rain tomorrow morning coz I AM GONNA PLAY TENNIS!~!~ Oh... bought a skipping rope today too. I really am bent on getting shaped up.

*Sings* I feel good...(tanananananana)... I know that I sould now.. (tanananananana) I feel good...(tanananananana)... I know that I would now.. (tanananananana) So good... so good.. lalalalala!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home