Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, January 09, 2006

a lil happy, a lil crazy

Despite yesterday's stupid blardy fucking rain, the party still went on grrreaat.. all thanks to dearest nicky, johan, normie and gracia who helped with cooking all the bbq food. We still have lamb kababs and some leftover chicken though... hmm... maybe a welcome back party for the gang in sydney?? heehee...

Biggie thank you to the above again and louis for doin all the grocery shopping and food marinating. Wat would I have done without you!~ *muakz muakz muakz*

And of course to ALLLLL who came last nite despite the dumbass rain (as you can see, i'm still quite sore about the rain), *HUGZ & MUAKZ & HUGZ & MUAKZ!~*

Anywayz, I love all my pressies... Got a DKNY watch from my colleagues, a zodiac book from another set of colleagues, beautiful pair of earrings from normie and elissa, a voucher for apple shop from sharon and pris, a sunflower from kai, a towel from yen... and.. and... A FUCKING IPOD NANO!~!~!~!~!~!~!~ Nuff said... kekek..

whoever who took my ipod mini.. THANK YOU.. wahahaha...

So I'm 24. Time to get myself together and live life to the fullest. Time to take better care of myself emotionally, physically and mentally. This was suppose to be the age I wanted to get married. Ha... let's see how that goes... My bday resolution, as I told louis, is to exercise more, and I'm dead serious about tennis. Anyway, I'm on leave all the way till the 18th, so tat leaves me with alot of me time... family time, I hope, more me time... and friends time.. haha... not to mention the return of the sydney peeps!~

ladidadida... I'm a lil coocoo today... Maybe it's the joy of having all my friends over last nite. Maybe it's the weather... Maybe it's me realising that I'm growing up and happy being who I am... Maybe it's because I'm on such a looong break with so much time on my hands... Maybe it's because there've been so many blessings in disguise within this short period of time in 2006 that it's gonna be my slogan for the yr.

Alrighty.. am gonna continue with my bookie... I love you guysssss!~!~

*MUUAKKKZZZ!~*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home