Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Hallo bachelorettehood

By some wierd turn of events, I'm now able to make it for elissa and normie's christmas party and will not be around frm 24 to 26 dec. All the better I guess since everyone seems to already have plans and I dun wanna be the one that's trying to... hmm... find somewhere to go. Ha! I'm going Melboune for some aussie christmas!

Sitting at the crew seat for take-offs and landings always makes me think of stuff.

Like... I wonder how's he doing and what he's friends are saying about me when I suddenly dropped the hugeass bomb a week before christmas. Like... how I'm actually thinking more about him now that we're no longer together but I know that's just post relationship trauma. Like... I know even if I do miss him now, it's only temporary and getting back together will just no.1) make people (him) not take me seriously anymore and no.2) end up in the same situation after 3 months coz we will encounter the same shit again.

So I come to the conclusion that what I did was right. Since, at least, I'm feeling lighter than I usually am. and no... I'm not losing weight.

Told nicky I feel like staying single for 2007. U think???

I need to post pics of maldives!! As soon as I find the cable for my hp to transfer the files...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home