Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, December 22, 2006

ouch... my head...

Can't remember much of what happened last nite. Again, I was slightly depressed but after downing 2 glasses of wine at mache (i won the 2nd one by spinning the wheel) and a third at the station kitchen and god knows how many jugs of apricot brandy, vodka redbull, chivas dry, martini bianco and I dunno anymore... val and I were freakin high...

Val was high 15 min into the nite whereas Dee was already high before we left town. Lousy. Ha! Dinner was nice and cozy with the gals and I realised that galfriends are and should always be the most important relationship to work on. Not the men coz well... as we all know... how many times have our galfriends wiped our tears, laughed at our jokes, lent a shoulder, tease each other relentlessly.

I love my galfriends. For always being there for me. For always knowing wat's going on in my mind without me having to say it. For never judging me. For trusting me. For knowing when I need a drink. For drinking with me. For loving me.

Anyway here's my analogy. Every coin has two faces stuck together but never meeting. So we're just like coins. So depressing! *haiz*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    and you laughed at me for saying all that i said at dragonfly (which is somewhat similar to what u just wrote) just cos i was high and errr... cried... a little? hahaaa! tap got lose la, dunno why the tears fell out also. hurhurhur.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home