Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, March 09, 2007

jet lagging

Guten Morgen! It's been a while and i must say, it's nice to finally be back home.

back started acting up on me again right after the flight and i felt almost half paralysed coz i couldn't get up from my bed, couldn't sit down, and couldn't stand straight. Not being able to get outta bed without any help was the worst i guess.

am suppose to pick up my dive equipments today to go for refresher course this afternoon.
am suppose to go wakeboarding this coming sunday morning.
am suppose to go for dance practice this afternoon before the dive.

HOW NOW BROWN COW? my weekend is royally fucked. *urgh*

... and now i gotta cut this short coz my back doesn't quite allow me to sit any longer....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home