Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

vegetarian sandwich

Today marks the end of my two days worth of shit (read: diarrhoea (haha!!)) at home after coming back from karachi. Back to work tonight and I'll be heading off to adelaide. Yeap yeap!!

I just got a new haircut!! After being coaxed into trying a new stylist because my regular hairstylist is off on tuesdays and I badly needed to chop something off yesterday, I went with Val and tadaa!! New do!! Nice do!! eehh.. ahah.. since it's much shorter than usual, it's also much lighter which resulted in a very hyper diana last nite. Here's a little short preview.

From left to right: val, cheryl, marcus, prissy-la-la and me!
As I was saying, back to work today and I'm a little worried about not being able to tie my hair up properly. But since a french twist is suppose to be easier to do with shorter hair, I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Everybody seems to be feeling shitty about their job. Whether it's the workload, jobscope, moolah or irritating colleagues. All I have to worry about is bitchy people and making sure I look presentable. It really isn't all that bad when you look at it that way, huh? I guess every job has it's pros and cons and you that's where you weigh them to see which side's winning and whether the heavier side has any saving grace to it. Hang in there, if not, fuck it.
It really is that simple when u think about it sometimes... unfortunately, sometimes decisions are not just plain black and white eh?
*big hugs* to all my girlies and boys who are going to/looking for/escaping from the impending and ever-endearing realities of workhood.
Oh and if you're wondering about the title, that's my lunch for today. Heeeaaalthy!!

5 Comments:

  • At 4:44 PM , Blogger pris said...

    chey! u shd hv gone vegetarian to detox long ago! esp after hvin so much "meat" for so many days.. hahaha!!(think cars)

    yala ur work is good la..its a lolli job for a lolli girl.. haha.. u never felt like ur hungry cos u used ur brain, no rite?! hahaha

    "u love me wat" (quote u)

    oh oh n y u must put like names below the pic? issit cos u intend to put more pics of "strangers" or cars then u scared ppl dunno who?so ur starting to put names?

    u kn u love me... :P

     
  • At 4:50 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    yes.. fuck u lah pris...

    and no.. i haven't been having that much meat.

    *PTUI!*

    bitch

     
  • At 4:54 PM , Blogger pris said...

    Whn Char gets scolded bitch, its a term of endearment.. i'm adopting it lolli!

     
  • At 10:11 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    ahem ahem...

    why must you put up pictures that don't have me inside?

    why arrrr why arrr diana?!

    Kanasai!

     
  • At 8:33 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    that's ur punishment for leaving early and not giving me 'face'.

    MUAHAHA!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home