Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, January 28, 2007

predictions

Welcome back sel!!!

Ouch...

It's amazing that I've actually predicted the exact medication I'll be needing. Here's why. During my self-declared bday holiday break, I actually reported sick for a very bad backache. I got two days of mc for that, some pain killers and muscle relaxant. The second time I went to see a doc to get a day off work, I cited diarrhoea and stomach pains and got some gastric pills and diarrhoea pills.

Diarrhoea and gastric pills came to use only after I got back from Karachi last week so there was no need for me to really see a doc plus I didn't need any mc anywayz...

Muscle relaxant and painkillers came to use today, after being slammed into the water for god knows how many times and now my back aches like crazy.

Am I smart or what~?

3 Comments:

  • At 11:31 PM , Blogger pris said...

    Hi Darling,

    its me. u kn wt to expect?

    as to ur qns, i reckon the ans to be "what".

    muacks

     
  • At 1:52 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    haha... i knew i shouldn't have given people choices... it should be..

    "am i smart or smart?"

    PUI!~~

     
  • At 2:16 PM , Blogger pris said...

    u see u jus established ur lolli status.

    choices are 2 mutually exclusive items you kn?

    obviously smart and smart are not mutually exclusive.

    ptui

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home