Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, April 28, 2007

back to reality

this trip has been enlightening in many many ways. despite always travelling and meeting new people during work, this is kinda like my virgin holiday with almost complete strangers. meeting them a day before the trip doesn't count.

i told myself to get the hell outta my comfort zone, and honestly, there were many times i ended up looking for excuses to not go, fear of loneliness i suppose. but then again, thankfully the moolah i paid made me HAVE to go. it wasn't cheap but every cent was worth it in hindsight.

here's a sneak peek as more underwater pics will be distributed once it's been compiled. now i'm just itching to get my advance license, my own wetsuit, mask, reg, fins, torch, pointer, dive comp and itching to get me an underwater digital camera + casing!! the shittiest thing about getting older and having a hobby is that the equipments just gets more and more expensive.

like a pole...
or a laptop...
or a camera...


bleah...

sunset just outside the canteen area. food, btw, is fabulicious lor!!

methinks god is fair to make stars in the skies and not forget about the living underwater. stars are pretty. starfishes like this litted up the waters around.

the view from my bed. after a little rearrangement by me and nancy, we both got to enjoy the sun rise and sea view as soon as we open our eyes. occasionally there'll be really silly noisy pelicans fishing or just the fishes flapping around in the water and feeding time always wakes me up.


the gang. methinks we were prolly the noisest group around. but hey.. i think they all loved us to bits. damn i miss them already!! from top left, joseph, jackson, priscille, curt, deanna, me, katherine, magdelene, nancy and tom jones. (really)


these boys live on mabul island. one of the 3 islands that we dive at. they were goofing around at the jetty pushing each other down. life is this fun when there are no worries huh?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home