Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, October 10, 2004

The fleeting moment has fled...

Dear Blory...

The culmination of the entire week's nightmare happened last night behind wala walas... Louis broke up with me and this time, I know it's for real. Like.. serious serious.. haha.. "go where?" Personal joke with the love of my live.. I'm going mental! Anyway, Yep, it's finally over. Like the saying that goes, all good things must come to and end. My end has come... I'm glad things happened the way they did and I'm happy the way things were for the pass 3 yrs and I'd never change a single thing about it even if I had the chance to turn back time. I dun think I'll want time to go back anyway, coz I never wanna relive that last 10 min with him...

I dunno if I'm healthily calm because it hasn't quite set in yet... or because I'm really okay but I feel amazingly ok. Pretty proud of how I'm taking the whole situation right now actually. It's like, when it happened in the past, or even during our past week of non-communication, it use to drain me of my emotions because I always wonder to myself how long wil he take this time? When will he be ready to talk again? Will he call? Should I call? Yada yada... but yah... it's like, after last night's episode, the burden has been lifted coz I no longer wonder if he'll ever call or if I should ever call... that's about the only consolation I have i guess...

The most ironic thing is that earlier in the very same week, remember my beach trip with Anna? Yah... I actually told her that even though I'm a little affected, I perfectly understand why he didn't call, and that I was really proud of him and his new found career. Really proud and happy for him... and that no matter wat, I still love every moment of it. HA! Apparently, it was just me lah... coz afterthat, it all went downhill...

He says it's unfair for me to be treated this way and to be giving so much without anything in return. He says he's not ready to be in a relationship and wants to concentrate on his business. He doesn't want to be unfair to me.. but you know wat blory.... i think the most unfair thing was that he made the decision to end things without even giving me the chance to have my say. THAT is what is really unfair. But wat to do, it's over anyway...

Well, I dunno wat to feel now but I know i wanna move on... hope frankfurt will do me good.. but then again, another part of me wishes he'll try to work it out.. but then again, I dunno if I dare to anymore... aiyah... I dunno.. Let it sink in first..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home