Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, December 22, 2005

sick sick hsehold of normanton

I can't sleep. Been lying in bed the whole entire day coz of a wierd flu virus which I have no idea how i caught the night before and now, when it's time to blardy sleep, I can't. Body's been aching the entire day and my head feels like exploding. Not to mention my stomach feeling a lil hungry at times and a lil queasy at times.

Thanks to louis who came by with some raisin bread, lettuce, tomatoes and ham to whip up some sandwiches. It was yummy but i couldn't finish my 2nd one. Still, at least there was something to eat lest I make myself another zimtos (cinnamon puff cereal).

Nickyboy's also got food poisoning. Poor boy's been puking and shitting the entire nite and day. (Yes, same time, I suppose). So club normanton's down by 2 crew. It was a pathetic sight that poor vivek and louis had to witness. Better stay away and quarantine this area - at least until christmas!~

Orighty, my back's aching and my bed's beckoning me, again. Got to go lie down and stare blankly into space or my ceiling until I fall asleep. One of the worst feeling is to want to sleep but can't. The other is to try ur darnest to stay awake but you just can't keep those eyelids opened.

hoooooooooo weeellllllllll........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home