Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, December 19, 2005

Pre christmas blabber

It's almost christmas and the year's coming to an end. *phew* Not like it was a draggy year or anything, for me, dat is. On the contrary, I kinda think this year has gone by in almost a blink of an eye.

Mistakes, I've made more then quite a few; Lessons I've learnt aplenty; Ups, downs, lefts, rights and all dat mind boggling shit have definately added some spice to an otherwise ordinary year. But then again, I dun suppose a year can go by with everything being ordinary else dat'll be a waste. 365 days of nothing but working, eating and sleeping just doesn't sound too appealing.

Have about 10 days before we close the chapter for 2005. I wonder what 2006 has in stall for us. Hopefully people who are looking for love will find love, relationships will have a new boost of passions, happiness will come to all who deserve it and... ha, well, just enough complications for now. No more complications for 2006. If 2005 was a year of changes, adaptation, confusion, loving and leaving, please let 2006 be a year of us finally finding ourselves and not screwing it up anymore. We are afterall turning *horrors of horrors* 24~~!!~

2006 resolutions, I'll have them up before this year ends. I can't remember what my resolution was for 2005. Come to think of it and looking back, I didn't quite pen down what my resolutions were suppose to be!~~ So dat was quite unsuccessful.


Aight... time to clean up the hse, and head out. Oh ya... gotta wash the dishes too... oh i LURRRVEEE doing housework... *sheesh*

1 Comments:

  • At 1:49 PM , Blogger louis said...

    resolutions?..... hmmm remember one that you made a few years back.. AND YES... "YEARS"......

    dieting?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home