Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

not so sober

Am currently online with my sis now, listening to her talk about her fight with my dad. Yep.. a fight... but it's pretty fair coz they each had a boxing glove on... so... both wun feel so pain hitting each other. Oh... it sounds so fun... i kinda miss them...

No.. actually.. i miss them alot.

But it just seems that normanton's so convenient that I hardly wanna go home... sigh.. i miss my family... in a way... i guess.. i seem to be missing out on all this action. Come to think of it, I'll probably be with my sis, fighting my dad off with the boxing glove. Guess should buy another set if i ever get a nightstop in bangkok so they can fight freely with both gloves on. Oh!~ Maybe, we'll each wear one and my mum and myself can join in the fight. Kewl huh...

Alrighty... above blabber... written in a state of.. half high so I'm really just blabbering. Well, it's my first time blogging in a state on SLIGHT insanity, so pardon me. kekekekek...

OMG, I MISS THEM HEAPS!~

I suddenly feel like crying... maybe it's the drink, and me feeling a lil emo... I dunno wat's with the emo bit, maybe it's the time of the month... I dunno..

Just came back from johannesburg and will upload the pics soon. Went on a safari and it was really fun... stay over in the lodge instead of my usual 5* hotel so... haha.. but it was comfy.. so it ain't that bad. Yes.. i'm pampered... but i dun care.

Alrighty.. i prolly wun remember this post.. but... this is me.. yes.. diana tan.. when I ain't in my soberest moments..

Whoever bothers to read this... u know.. I LOVE YOU.. and i mean it... No one can live without love... so there....

*muaaaaaaaakzzzz!~!!~!~*

1 Comments:

  • At 12:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hey at least ur not sober enough to put your emo-ness in words.. wish i cld for myself. bahhhh

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home