Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, February 20, 2006

cursed!

Just when you thought life probably can't get anymore exciting/ dull/ uneventful/ whatever... something surely has to happen to make it either one of the above.

Let's see... my precious nano, mobile got stolen while I was out. (in all sense of the word)

methinks it's such a vicious cycle coz almost everybody has lost their phones at least once in their lives. Be it own carelessness or some other itchy fingers. we all know it's not that phone that matters but the data that it stores... and we alll know that you'd give anything to get the phone back. why not in future when u find a phone or decide to be mean and steal one right under their noses, do something smarter... ask for a fee or something... sell it back to the owners.. sell the sim card or offer to transfer the data for all I care... just fucking gimme back my freakin phone!~

and u who's taken my phone AND my nano... you're just plain fucking evil... ROT IN HELL.. ROT ON EARTH FIRST... PUI PUI PUI!~

and then... kinda 'buanged' nicky's car (different day, of course)

Nicky's car got away with a dent but i'm ultra superly utterly sorry to the other guy... quite smashed in he was... i guess most importantly, nobody got hurt. I was already driving at turtle speed... sighh... it was all my bad.. :(

and then... been having coughing fits day in, day out making it impossible to sleep

Louis says it's smoker's cough.. i dun really care what on earth issit, as long as it's not TB. (choy!~) all I want is some peace and quiet!~ I wanna get on with life.. and i wanna sleep properly!~

and the cherry on the icing... not even the icing on the cake, mind u... my fucking period just came!~!~!!~! (ahem... screwing up my tanning plans at sentosa... and my check up tomorrow morning)

this has gotta be the worst week of the year... so fucking sick... and back to u, whoever u are, who's taken my stuff... DAMN U!~ FUCKER!~!~!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    woman, take it easy... we all get one of those bad weeks once in a while. hugs!

     
  • At 1:31 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    thanks babe... ur hug means alot.. muaks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home