Plead the fleeting moment to last

Friday, February 10, 2006

A lil confused, a lil bothered, a lil happy

Just checking in on my blog and being a kaypoh today, I realise I haven't checked in for sometime! I mean, for some people, it's normal but I kinda have this compulsive need to blabber so it really felt pretty long.

Do you even realise it's almost mid-feb? Geez!~ Time does fly and if you dun take note, everything that's happened will prolly whizz past without us even noticing!~

Lets see... In the blink of an eye, aly and char have come and gone back to syd. Followed by Adrian and ivan, then sel... then we're back to square one. Since the last time I blogged, I've prolly put on maybe 2kg?? (Well, truth is I dun dare weigh myself so am living in denial).

Eat, drink, eat, drink, drink somemore while I was in HKG and SFO. And when I got back, it's cny catch up sessions with more booze. They should start putting vitamins in any alcoholic drinks so at least I get daily dose of erm... much needed supplements.

Oh!~ Not forgetting people around me getting hitched and all... haha... two of my close close pals (not to each other though)... Oh you know i'm super happy for you. It really is heart-warming.

Oh! And louis is doing his flights now... was kinda surreal to see him in uniform outside my door in freaking narita. How wierd is that!~

Yep, all that happening within a span of about 2 weeks?

"Goodnight di, I wish you were my last vision before sleep, and the first thing I see in the morning..." Sounds a lil cheesy but it prolly would've been nicer if it was from someone I actually cared for. But then again....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home