Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

my first chef attempt!

The week's been turning out pretty well... pretty tame (which is VERY good). So let's see... I very successfully took a bus to town on monday to pay my hp bills which came up to.. half a thousand. I dunno how that happened. *sigh* BUT point is, I saved cabbie money!! Yippie!! Oh, and i fixed my digicam...yay!


Daddy drove me home coz I decided to be fillial daughter and go home for dinner. After a lil deliberation, my sis and I decided to cook dinner and give my mum a lil well deserved break. Nope, I didn't have much of a major fuck up this time and I didn't burn my kitchen down. It turned out pretty nice! Check out Specimen A below.


On the menu was salmon with er... some seafood sauce, rosemary herbs... can't remember what else I put in. It's purely inspirational, whatever i put inside. Chicken drumstick with... some herbs, again, and some honey... yummmmy... and last but not least, my grandmama's signature steam eggs!! I added my own version of crabmeat. Er.... was a lil hard.. more water in my next attempt! Hey.. i feel well on my way of perfecting this dish and fulfilling one of my resolutions man! My sis thawed and added the honey... kekeke.... in case you're reading this, my little one, GO AND SLEEP!~ Okay... she played a more supervisory role.

my first time.... making dinner at home... so accomplished!! *yummm*

I'd almost forgotten how great and oddly romantic it is to take a bus. I miss busrides and methinks I'll do it more often. Just sitting there with no one to bother u. (provided the bus is not too occupied with stinky people and and sweaty kids) I love busrides! The ride's long enough for u to read a sufficient no of pages, listen to a sufficient no of songs and when you get tired or bored, just look out the window knowing that the world is going crazy out there and here u are in the bus... all quiet and zen. Free teevee... and if you are a couple, methinks it's wildly romantic to sit in that little booth and do nothing but chat the ride away. Hold hands if you wanna, kiss and do silly things knowing people can see.. but they wun say anything coz it's your own little world. snuggle and cuddle up not just because u want to but because there really is only enough space for a cuddly couple. Yah.. of coz not overdoing it though... some things should really be left in the room.

I'm feeling in such a silly romantic mood I think i'm going nuts!! *yuck* What has come over me man?~! haha!

"So I walked under a bus, I got hit by a train. Keep falling in love, which is kinda the same. I've sunk out at sea, Crashed my car, gone insane. And it felt so good I want to do it again"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home