Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Getting clearer by the day

Took a 1.5 hr bus-ride today from Balastier back to Pasir ris against the advice of nicky, who said it's gonna take freakin long, and louis, who said i'm gonna need to pee and I wun be able to get a toilet. I must say.. while both of them were right coz my arse hurt like crazy by the time i got off the bus and I REALLY needed to pee badly, I kinda enjoyed myself. It's not everyday that I get such ME-time. Usually it's rushing off to somewhere, taking a cab and whizzing past everything such that I dun get to see much around or just having to text this person, call that other person back and before I know it, I have to fish out my wallet to pay. So today was good.. and I managed to answer nicky's question, after a few days and some thought.

Am in the midst of organising my friend's hen-nite. My very first proper hen-nite!! Yay!! I'm super-duper ultra excited about it coz... we're gonna be checking into scarlet hotel that very afternoon, laze around with champagne, head for dinner.. and the highlight... (well, I better not say it in case ms bride-to-be decides to kaypoh and read this.) But I'll update though it's probably pretty obvious by now la.

And I was having a conversation with a friend over coffee and we discussed the difference and definations between "going out", "dating", and "seeing" someone.

Here are the results...

Going out: two people going out (duh) with at least a basic interest in each other. eg, i can't be say i'm going out with.. say.. nicky (sorry dude, but you're the best example i can find) but i can say i'm going out with... some guy i met that i kinda dun mind getting to know better. Also means i can be going out with a few people, sorta like testing market, that kinda thing.

Dating: two people who are going out with each other pretty regularly with slightly more than just basic interest but not mutually exclusive. However you cannot be dating as many people as you are 'going out' (see above) with.

Seeing: two people who are going out with each other regularly with definate mutual interest but are not mutually exclusive, yet. This category only has space for not more than 2 but preferably only 1 candidate because you're almost, usually, more or less gonna be exclusive. Just making sure... that kinda thing.

Phew! Finally I got this sorted out. Next time I get confused, this is good to refer to. Oh! and I heard Robbie's coming to town end of the year... everybody say "YAYYYY!~!~!!~!~~!!!~" ;D

2 Comments:

  • At 9:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Congratulations... you qualify in all three categories currently... no feat attemped by anyone ever besides.... errr.... Louis! Aahahhaha!

     
  • At 12:04 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hahahahhahahhahahhhahhaha. Caustic baby Caustic!

    Selwyn

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home