Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Pictorial!

Hokay.. I've just spent the afternoon cancelling my starhub and singtel lines and doing this. (see pics below) Hur hur... hope it turns out alright on screen. Technically my first attempt at doing collages and I haven't touched photoshop for ages...

Anywayz, here's what I've been up to the past coupla days.


Since the other thing that's been on my mind is really the fact that I'm leaving normanton park in the next coupla weeks, here's a little something-something I've done.


I'm gonna miss sitting at my window, puffing and just watching the world and clouds go by...

I'm gonna miss going down to the pool as soon as I see the sun peeking out...

I'm gonna miss fighting for washing machine and clothes hanging space...

I'm gonna miss coming home to nicky and vivek (even though we hardly do anymore)

I'm gonna miss misusing my 'handicap' moments and making the boys do things for me...

I'm gonna miss my room and the pics on my cupboard...

I'm gonna miss the multiple ashtrays and lighters lying ard...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home