Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, April 09, 2006

Ms just-do-it, just did it!

With the help of darling gracia of course. I'm talking about the super ultra impromptu decision I had and the minimal time allowance given to paint my roomy. It was done in pretty top speed too! I made up my mind to paint my room, asked gracia if she could help on friday nite. Bought paint on Saturday morning, went home, waited for my assistant's arrival, watched her eat maggi mee, went down for ciggie, came back up and started work at approximately 3.30. And we were done at 4pm. Talk about efficiency.

Getting a hang of this pic montage thingy!~ yep yep yep!
Not to mention, I have, and I'm proud to say, finally mastered the art of steaming eggs! Eh, right density, texture and taste is not easy to achieve okay... my mum never really did succeed but I did it!! Now they can finally rest and not have to eat steamed eggs all day long. Below, a specimen of my yummilicious chawamushi mixed with salted and century eggs. *KEKE*


It's officially my last nite tonight at Normanton, and since the computer's also gone (using vivek's), this is prolly gonna be my last normanton post. Movers just came an hour ago to shift my stuff back to pasir ris. All I'm left with is Mustarsky, my bed, my cargo and cabin bag, and whatever's not suppose to be brought over. Plus a coupla bags here and there la... IT'S EMPTY!

I didn't quite think I was able to pull off the paint job and the moving job over the weekend coz I conly called the movers on saturday nite and told them to move stuff on sunday. Still got time to go velvet and 'hiao' the nite away before going to work. Muahaha...

... I did it, didn't I?

*accomplished sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home