Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, June 10, 2006

The problem with choices...

... is that we have to take a lot longer and think alot harder before making an informed decision. While the sense of achievement comes when we finally make a decision, the process of making one... drives me nuts.

Which insurance coverage should I get? Er... what credit card should I apply for? Where to eat? Where to drink? Who to go out with? What should I do after 5 yrs? Where should I go for holiday? What kinda house should I buy? Should I move out? With who? But what if... how about... then??

The freakin number of questions times the number of options we have and it's crazy! We spend our whole lives making decisions and living with it. That or we, prolly just me, come up with even more options just so that I can confuse myself even more. What seems like options are actually just an excuse to delay making a proper decision just in case we have to live with the consequences of whatever wrong or right decision we make. It has come to the extend that even a "yes or no" question, "to go or not" and I have to take a nap, hybernate and then make the decision.

Anywayz, shall digress a lil. Amritsar was freaking hot but the tours were interesting. Went to the Golden Temple which was literally a golden temple surrounded by water. Aiyah.. pictures when they are uploaded. And we went to the border of pakistan and india. There were two grandstands, one on each side. India's was colourful and the crowd was huge. whereas Pakistan's was.. er... mostly white and maybe 1/4 the crowd. Again, pictures.. later. heh..

I wanna go for a holiay!!! but where? aiyah, shit.. gotta think of options and make decisions again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home