Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, July 03, 2006

It's youth day today!! yay.

It's youth day today. Woke up to my sis yelling for me to get up for pancakes and I'm like.. isn't it monday today?? What are you doing at home!~? And because it's youth day, my mum decided to give herself a break from work too. Dammit... there goes the smoke break I've been thinking of since I woke up.

It's youth day today! I repeat. Shit! To think i was telling, i can't remember who, that gone are the days we had children's day, then it was youth day, now it's labour day! U know what this means?? We're old!!! old old old!!! And i dun even get to freaking have labour day off! Sigh.. who ask us to grow up so quickly? Damn... 1 more yr and I'll be hitting the downward spiral of getting old. This reality is getting a lil too hard to handle. There IS only one thing that's good about getting older. Muahaha... more... you-know-what... no, not more wrinkles. *winkz*

It's youth day today! The last time i remember having a proper youth day was... shit.. did youth day ever apply to polytechnic students? If not, then it's sec 4, which means, 16... which means.. 8 yrs ago!! oh man... :O

It's youth day and the first call i get was from starhub asking me to pay bills and advise me on how to cancel my fucking contract. "you gotta bring the cables, box and remote ctrl to starhub and pay bill and we can terminate the contract on the spot". Failure to do so will result in... more payments of course. What better way to make money than to slap some freaking fine on you. Speaking of which, I just, finally paid my hp bills which came up to $800+++ for the last i dunno how many months lah. Shit, this isn't the way to be using money man.

It's youth day today and I'm waiting for silly people to call me back or send me my proposal so I can plan a proper wedding. Damn.. all these people need me to breathe down their necks!! Oh yes, kena arrowed to be emcee for my friend's wedding. Ahhh!!!!!!!!!

It's youth day today and I'm highly irritated coz I'm being bombarded left, right, up, down, and center with reminders that I ain't part of YOUTH anymore. Maybe it's just the lack of my much thought about break that's making me more irritable.

*arrrghhhhh.....*

okay, next resolution... 20k by end of the yr!! Sigh.. yet another reminder of impending aging.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:38 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    we are we are weeeeeeee youth of the naaaaaation...

    cranky pris

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home