Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, June 12, 2006

I asked for it.. but..

THANK YOU...

For cleaning me up when I'm all drunk and pukey
For holding me still when I can't stand up straight
For breaking my fall by being there to catch me
For giving me warm water to make that pain go away
For covering me with a blanket coz I was cold
For hugging me when u know I just needed someone at that moment
For surprising me with gifts with no rhyme or reason just to make me smile
For bearing with my shit when I'm not quite myself
For waiting up just to make sure I got home safe
For putting up with my unbeliveably wierd sense of stubborness
For being so patient even though I asked for most of the shit I had to go through...

Hokay... am feeling like shit now, went to the toilet a grand total of 8 times since last nite, had a terrible fever this morning and now I'm just counting down the moments before I see toilet action again. Methinks I should see a doc soon. But raffles medical ain't open and I dun wanna pay. Was hoping to maybe get 2 days mc but on hindsight, if I do, my other flights might get disrupted, and my hen-night plans may be screwed... so much for holding out and seeing how much more sick I can get. *sigh*

Travel plans to be considered:

1) This coming june trip to Penang or langkawi
2) Late september trip to Marrakesh, Morocco with adrian and iv. OR
3) Late september trip to Edinburgh then swing to Belfast with adrian and iv (which btw, only meee, if you're reading this, would u be interested???)
4) Sometime next year trip to the Golden Triangle, border of Thailand, Myanmar and Laos.
5) Sometime next year trip to the base camp of Mt Everest (as suggested by nicky)

Hmmm... i shall go retire now. May the pain subside.

Where are you when I need you?~?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home