Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, October 16, 2006

Trying something out...

See how free i am when I'm alive and kicking in the freakin afternoon??

Anywayz, here's some highlights from my trip to edinburgh coupla weeks ago. Picture on the left is the owner of our b&b. Doggies.. macy, aila and shit.. i can't remember the 3rd one's name. Anywayz, bacon and eggs every morning wit a cuppa before we start the day!~













Over here. Welcome to Edinburgh castle. My favourite pic on the top extreme right. Somehow the silly program cuts of the nice bits so the pics' a little unjust. Anywayz, castles, churches and more buildings. Love the architecture not that I knew alot to begin with.

I just like it.. okay?? Feefee could've done much better I'm sure... sigh...



















More pictures below of me, adrian, ivan and of course, annnnnnah...





















That's me!! Hur hur hur... actually i was just trying to see how i looked but i didn't have a mirror at that time.



Adios!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home