Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, September 21, 2006

3 more days

So my trip to tokyo and la is about to come to an end. Like wat we always say, 3 down, one last one to go!! Yippie!! Can't wait to come back to sg. I.. CAN'T.. WAI..T...!~

Anywayz, guess this has been a good trip... even though I didn't get to go to magic mountain coz of my back.. or santa monica coz of time constraints, managed to drag my bad back to Universal Studios! It was a experience, something that we go.. "Hokay! Done that! Moving on..." Yep yep... I'll hit another part of the map on my next trip! Oh.. pictures when i get back.

It's a good trip because my ticket to london has been confirmed!!! Yippie!! So when I touch down on sunday, it's gonna be about 20 hours before i embark on my roadtrip to edinburgh.. now i can start keeping my fingers cross that we wun get lost in the middle of.. i dunno... uk?

Psst... ANNNAH!! I'M COMING!!!!!!!!!!!

Just one minor bleah... robbie's not coming to town anymore... i'm gonna miss him... AGAIN..

arghhhhh... ROOAARRRRR

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home