Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

finally a day of rest!!

Phew!! Sudden twist of fate brought me to dubai and istanbul for an entire week. Yep. As soon as I switched on the teevee, silly news presenter reported bombings in turkey. "BOMB BLASTS IN TURKEY." Sheesh... 3, to be exact and one directly in istanbul itself. Got back on saturday and before I knew it, was whisked off to seoul for another day. Gosh, the moment i got to the hotel, i lost all consciousness until 15 hrs later. I'm glad i'm actually alive coz I was really zombified during the flight up. Oh, and when i left the hotel... reports of more bombings in istanbul. SHEESH.

I dunno if it's.. tao hua yun or something... but something wierd's happening these days. I freaking keep getting numbers i dun quite wanna get! Argh... as if I'm not confused enough.

Shit.. i just broke a nail... that's the 4th nail that needs mending but can't seem to bring my ass down to me manicurist.

Hokay.. have alot on my mind... i just dunno where to start. Is it really that hard to be happy? And when I am, do I always have to try to screw it up? Am I really incapable of being with another person? Am I being really silly to myself? Do I always have to doubt how people feel about me? Do I always have to push them away?

Aiyoh.. methinks i should sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home