Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, August 27, 2006

wkend in a not-so-nutshell

Theresa is SO cute when she's high coz she blabbers on and on and on and on..... so vina and I have sworn never to get drunk if she's around just so we can have our share of entertainment! This was last nite when we were over at louis's new place, after dinner and a small cake at Ding Tai Fung with the chuas celebrating gracia's bday, and after a round of apple shooters and sex on the beach and lychee liquer 7-up and wine at velvet.

My weekend was a little warped. Dun quite know how to explain it but I'm just a lil more confused than I already am.

That said, I'm going off to dubai and istanbul tonight and will be back next week. Maybe a lil time off will be good for me to get my system together.

Time seems to be running out and I dun see any progression. More like regression to me actually. I think I'm losing it - losing steam, losing patience, losing passion. Not entirely sure if I want what I've always wanted anymore and I'm so scared, afraid of what I might do or not do.

Why issit that what we have in front of us, we dunno how to treasure? How about the irony of everyone being super ultra sweet but the love of your life is the one that makes it all the more complicated?

"Click" is one show I honestly think alot of people can relate to. I loved it and cried my eyes out, dun remember doing that in a long time. Hopefully I never make that mistake and if I've ever or will ever, it's never done on purpose... sometimes you just never see it coming and it was never meant to be that way.

Well anywayz, for my dear, if you're reading this, don't really know what happened and I know telling u to take it easy is the hardest thing you can do at this moment. Just hope that you can find comfort in ur friends who will be and are already there for you as you've been for me. Everything happens for a reason, okay? I love you babe and I will call u when I get back.

Till next week!! *MUAAAAKKKKZZZZ*

3 Comments:

  • At 11:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey you! Jermz here...how are things? Flying i see...nice...take lotsa photos! Meet up yr end yeah! HAve a great week...ciaoz

    Jermz

     
  • At 12:52 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    hey! where in US are u in? Maybe if it's somewhere I fly to, dun have to wait till yr end to meet up! :P

     
  • At 6:33 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    i'm actually in Pensacola, Florida...and i don't think sia comes this way...nearest would ne New york, but beep me when you're ever in New York..will meet you there if i can...have a great one! Smilez

    Hugs and Sunshine
    Jermz

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home