Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, September 17, 2006

Lalala!! Greeetings from Tokyo!

I'm a little bit worried now coz my ticket to london isn't really confirmed, and apparently I applied for the wrong ticket and might have to pay 50 percent of it. Sheesh! Keeping me fingers cross that I can get the FOC one or I'm FUCKED. Mightily FUCKED.

Anywayz, methinks my back's getting from bad to worst. Now the left side of my lower back is really reallly painful. Every step is a nightmare and I can't put my weight on my left leg at all. Can't sit properly, stand properly, bend properly, walk properly. SIGH. Sign of old age....

I'm happy though... Other than these coupla setbacks... hmmm..

I miss hanging out with the gang. I wish the sydney peeps will come back faster and I can't wait to go London to catch up with the boys. I have new friends but I'll never forget my old. Never okay?? You guys mean TOOO much.

Just FYI. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home