Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, December 24, 2006

All I want for christmas...

It's christmas eve and I'm at home, alone, snuggling up to mustarsky under my blanket. Nice.

I've been thinking about christmas and pressies and all and realised there really isn't much that I need for christmas. Don't have anything in particular that I want that I can't get for myself. My favourite pressies were actually the gifts we got for the gang. It was a friendship thing that all of us now have and the thought of it just warms my heart. Yeap... I know it sounds really silly but it almost makes me feel secondary school young again where we do stuff for each other and.. awww... best friends forever.. that kinda stuff.

Silly me... anywayz, back to the topic.

I can't quite think of what I really need or want for christmas that isn't actually living and breathing. What I want for christmas is what I've always wanted and what I'll always want until the day I get it/them.

yeap... my sister's opening a bottle of bacardi breezer in front of me with two more bottles of hooch and heineken beside it. My sister... sigh... I never even touched those when i was 16 lor!!Urghh... too much alcohol for the week. I so need to detox tonight! Thank god I'm on flight.

oh and... All I want is someone I can't resist. I know all I need to know by the way that I got kissed...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home