Plead the fleeting moment to last

Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Merry Sweet Little Christmas

So christmas came and went by in a flash. Here's a belated Merry christmas to all.

Christmas this year was interesting... and I thought I'll be spending christmas all alone in Melbourne. Heheh... it's prolly just christmas lah.

Got back from Melbourne, had a mini nap before I woke up feeling trapped in my own room coz the crowd outside felt overwhelming. Yeap, my mum organised a hugeass christmas party for her cell group members. Potluck, gift exchange, home karaoke... fun... but of course I had my healthy dosage of... remember to walk with the Lord... keep the bible in ur bag whenever u travel... pray... yadayada from the senior pastor's wife. Nice. Drank red wine.

Popped over to Normanton to hang with nickyboy and aly and tapaoed them the yummylicious turkey, pasta and fried rice. Drank martini bianco 7-up.

Headed over to Velvet to meet some colleagues from my melbourne flight, got bored, headed to Rav and someway somehow, hung out till 9...am... before I crashed for 10 hours!!!! (i'm so super ultra sorry val for duaing u for wakeboarding. I was really dead.)

Christmas was sweet in it's own little way. Hope it was for everyone. Counting down to 2007 now and hopefully new yrs day and the rest of 2007 will be sweet too.

Am gonna join in the family ktv session. Nickyboy... Interested??

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home