Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, June 03, 2007

happy birthday mojo!

say hi to mojo who turns a days old in less than 6 hours time!!

my toyboy... my plaything... my white knight...

ok lah.. abit too much but yeap, i just bought me a macbook. yay!!!

anywayz, last nite's impromptu beer and pizza nite at adrian's place was just different. something about the time that most people went off reminded us that we're all no longer 18 when we can stay up till 5 am and squeeze more than 10 bodies in a room while sleeping. yeap, we're 25 where responsibilities of work, family, driving and just plain fatigue sets in. so by 1am, half the group left. the other half, namely the host, prissy la la, johan, joe and me were left playing guessing games followed by more noodles, followed by a short fooling around session with my mojo before we played a slightly more mind boggling game of "____ or ____" till 6am.

thus proving that we are still young and energetic!!!

no pole today so it's gym, hopefully sari and.. whatever... :P

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home