Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

tum tum pain pain!

*think of the most 'babyishly teh' voice to say the above and add a *pout* at the end of it*

sigh... after a good *ahem* 10 months of pad and tamponless days, today marks day one of my nonexistent period. and i'm cramping so badly it's not funny. it's like 10 months worth of blood and pain all gushing out at one go... i'm just hoping it wun last too long. the last time (10 months ago) was longer than 2 wks methinks. and that was just after 6 months of absence. holy shit.. 10 months... it's gonna last more than a month lor!!~!~!~!~! (is this too much information??)

oh my gawd.. wait.. period.. means... erm.. hmmm. oh well.. now i need to nurse myself and mourn the lost of my personal joy and freedom. what's personal you say? oh, u know me... u'll know.

*sheepish grin*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home