Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

testing waters part 2

in the spirit of testing waters, i dropped a little hint here and there about the idea of me taking up pole dancing to my dad. who remained silent throughout the time i was talking. then the next day during dinner, he suddenly raised the topic and told my mum that i was 'thinking of taking up pole dancing'. imagine the shock and horrors if they knew. ahh well..

so it seems, after i've spoken in a little more detail to my mum about me looking for a job outside of singapore. actually, turns out that her major concern wasn't abt me leaving sg (although she's rather me not go) but that she just didn't want me to screw up my life with my current lifestyle. (which i dun understand... coz i hardly party anymore and i'm hardly smoking, and other than the occasional drinking, i'm hardly drunk lor!!) sigh.. ohh welll...

but in anycase, i've come to the conclusion that my parents had a more adversed reaction to me doing pole than me going overseas. i'm taking it positive. i'll just never bring Bruse home lah.

oh i've decided to name my pole bruse because it sounds manly enough... and it gives me alot of bruises... hur hur hur... :P

i'm going to bombay tonight... sianzzzz....

3 Comments:

  • At 10:36 PM , Blogger felicitous.dee said...

    actually, i think mummy noes. SHE DOES WASH UR CLOTHES U NOE. zzz

     
  • At 4:01 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    yah.. but it's just a top... aiyah.. denial is safe.. ignorance is bliss.

     
  • At 1:00 AM , Blogger felicitous.dee said...

    she called me one afternoon while doing the clothes. den showed me the top. den i dunno how to react. den i walked away. and whie typing walked away, the song by paula deanna - walk away was playing. hurhurhur! so cool uh!

    sings* i cant explain this feeling, i think about it everyday, and even tho we've moved on, it's gets to hard to walk awayyyy ..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home