Plead the fleeting moment to last

Monday, December 24, 2007

merry christmas! eve!

Merry Christmas eve peeps...

due to unforeseen circumstances, i'm back in sg and spending my christmas in sg. sigh... fucked up thing was this christmas was suppose to be a surprise visit to taipei and well... we all know how much i hate standbys. this last activation really pissed me off big time. but well, lan lan so here i am. christmas eve, alone. PTUI!

anywayz, i'm quitting so whatever.

which reminds me, two weeks notice means i've got to tender my resignation on 26dec. that's two days from now. that's scary. let's hope i'll be mentally and financially ready to embark on this new journey. i realised, looking back at how my life has been, every single part of the plot has been mapped out and carried out accordingly. yes i may have had quite a lot of detours here and there but ultimately, i got what i wanted. i lived the life as a holy schmoly christian, living my life purposefully. deciding that i didn't want to be overprotected and wanting very much to learn life as it is, i literally became devil's advocate, lived wildly and freely, purposefully wanting to make as many mistakes, stir as much shit and push my body to the limits. and now, not that i've lived it, but i will be living out the normadic life that i've always wanted to try, being able to travel the world with that special someone and just... live, anywhere. let's see how that works out.

so yes... i'm already beginning to miss flying. but that said, i'm looking forward every single day to touch down in sg after my last, final flight and say goodbye to my uniform, handbag, nametag, stupid lousy quality sandals... etc. oh and the make up, and nail polish. who can forget my love hate relationship with it?

i wonder if i will cry or tear on my last flight. as i'm on my way to taipei, will i be like the passenger i saw a coupla months back wiping a tear that was just trickling down her face because she was relocating.

i can't help but wonder... "how will my life pan out from here?"

i just... wonder...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home