Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, December 01, 2007

another week has passed...

and... i'm sitting in my living room with my mum, auntie and sister.

and guess what.. my mum suddenly said.. "diana! you're very late already" and my auntie chips in with.. "yah... you know when we were at this age, our kids were already 2 yrs old." and my sister didn't help when she went.. "i wanna get married!!"

ahem.. my mum tells me to hurry hurry up go get married then she can be more 放心。 i wonder why. and i can do whatever i want... ahem.. legally. nooooo... not that i'm doing anything illegally... kekekeke...aiyah...

it doesn't help that my auntie and mum are munching on peanuts. i miss my peanut. (wahaha.. shit, so mushy!) and no, i wasn't hinting about anything above okay? chill...

anyways, it's official.. muahaha..

and i've also decided that my last day of work is gonna be on my birthday, which is.. ahem.. 8jan and i will be tendering my resignation on boxing day, thereafter serve my 2 weeks notice and my last flight is gonna be my first airbus 380 flt to sydney. and if all goes well, the date for my taipei trip should also be on 8jan as i try to catch the last flt into taipei. say.. yay!!

so please people... STOP ASKING ME when i'm leaving.

last coupla days, weeks went by in a flash and i'm actually very happy and contented with how things are going. i was kinda stressed out wondering when i should quit, whether to leave after 13month and all but now that the roster is out, i'm glad it's all gonna work out. it's happening very quickly... hope i dun suddenly freak out though.

anywayz, i guess that week was made much easier to bear coz mr peanut made an impromptu trip to sg just to see how i was doing and to make sure i was doing okay. i really really appreciated it. REALLY. sometimes i wonder how things changed, when things changed and why things changed but whatever happened there, i'm glad it happened. talk abt being blissful. it's sickening.. haha!

but it's nice, i'm sure we all know, to be able to talk to someone who gets you and understands you without you having to say anything or explain too much. and be crazy about someone who's also crazy about you. so i'm "hhggaappy"..

ok shit, i'm grossing myself out now. haha.. excuse me while i go puke. bleahhh... *shy*

and i'm gonna join my sis and tease my dad abt his weight. kakaka...

1 Comments:

  • At 8:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    mirrored lives babes..

    i feel u..

    hugs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home