Plead the fleeting moment to last

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

the ability to be random

so i'm trying to figure out how the hell am i suppose to pack my room. i really dunno how i managed to squeeze all that shit into my room but i'm gonna have to clear it before i leave for taipei. if not... erm... methinks, at least it'll give me something to do during the 2nd half of dec when i'm jobless. that, and preparing for christmas. i wonder what we're gonna do this yr. or if we'll even be doing anything. or is everyone gonna be celebrating with other halves. i better start planning something with the singles. ha! or stay home and (learn to) cook turkey.

maybe i should quit after i get my bonuses. but that's just gonna drag till my contract ends and beyond. anywayz, cleaning up my room may take more time to be completed. so we'll see. i'm just procrastinating as much as i can because it's.. quite a daunting task.

if i'm so bored at home on my off days, with boredom and the stress of cleaning up my room, do you think that i'll go mad? *picture hair all over the place holding plastic bag, face mask and shitload of paper* if i recycle all the paper and stuff in my room, maybe i could save a coupla trees, do something good for the environment. okay.. i'm gonna do that. distribute my shit to recyclables and non-recyclables.

maybe i could do some volunteer work. eh.. maybe i could go for a crash course on make-up and get a cert! oh.. or a crash course on exotic or belly dancing.. or salsa or lindy hop.

oooh.. suddenly so many things to do before i leave... i'm getting excited again.

okie.. now i go help prissy la la with research.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:52 PM , Blogger pris said...

    haha.. i jus read this entry and realised it was a couple of days ago! so many has happened yea?

    lindy hop sounds da bomb!

    hugs

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home