Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, March 16, 2008

home sweet home

i slept for a good 15 hours and i'm feeling sleepy again less than 8 hours after i woke up. my mum asked if i haven't in a long while and truth be told, yes.... i honestly haven't really slept a good sleep since i got to taipei. no no.. dun get me wrong.. i do sleep and all.. but uninterrupted sleep? nah... haven't smelt or tasted it.. since the girls came into my life. well, i'm not blaming them. i just sometimes wish they grow up faster and quieten down. but then again, i'm pretty sure i'll miss their cuteness and all when they grow out of it.

so it sucks to be parents.. i totally understand how it feels now. yawnz..

knowing that i'll be craving some local munching, my mum bought supper last nite. hokkien mee and satay.. and i had hainan chicken rice for dinner (breakfast and lunch) today. yums... as the saying goes.. mum knows us best. so yeap.. but as much as i agree on that, one thing's for sure- i do not miss the nagging. so nope.. moving out does not make one miss naggings... at all.

touched down last nite and msged the gang. knowing me, they all know the simpliest ways to make me feel at home (i'm not talking abt the drinking bit, more like the... "u're back?? so fast??" bits). i love these guys. haven't changed one bit.

i miss my baby and my bitches already. i dreamt that the bitches grew up and whisky had loooong shaggy hair. brandy just looked like a friendly wolf that i can sit on and walks me around. ahahaha.. and i lived by the beach.. even though, ahem... the apartment i lived in was exactly the same as the one in taiwan cept that when i open the door, instead of looking at a crappy black alley, it's the sun, sand and sea!! gosh.. i must've really been out.

sg is hooort. yay.. it's gonna be spring in tpe so i can wear my minis and stuff again.. can't wait to get my visas and driver's license settled. oh... and get the extension bit for my pole. then it's home sweet home.. either ways... it's still home sweet home..

3 Comments:

  • At 3:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hi, stumbled on ur blog awhile back and have been following ur life.. ive been wanting to move to taipei too- can advise on how u went about getting a job? thanks!

     
  • At 4:00 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    hi there! what kind of jobs are you looking at in taiwan? if you don't mind being a teacher, there are plenty of opportunities for you there. if it's other types of job, have to depend. i got lucky coz this company was looking to hire someone for their events division and because i stated clearly that i wanted to do events, my mum's taiwan counterpart sent my resume to him. and tadah!!

    wanna email me at di_tan@hotmail.com instead? easier to communicate too. btw, kaypoh session, how did u come across my blog? do i know u? and any particular reason for taiwan?

    till then, cheerios!

     
  • At 4:04 PM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    oh, you can also add me on msn.. same email addy.. di_tan@hotmail.com

    hear from you soon!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home