Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, January 13, 2008

1st week in taipei

hoookay! hallo peeps!! i finally get the chance to sit down, recollect my thoughts and type something.

almost 2 weeks (10 days) and flown by and i'm pretty settled in (holiday-wise) in taipei. the weather's been puurrfect so far, the shopping's been great so far and after sending my sister bk to sg tonight, i'm gonna start serious jobsearch. 

2008 has been pretty nice to me. 

black party came and went and was a blast coz methinks everyone went home buzzed. it's so nice when everyone there was ready to parrrteh... btw, i fell down at one point (i wonder why) and hurt my tail bone. went to see a doc after my sydney flight and he wanted to send me for an x-ray. unfortunately, i had a flight to catch within an hour so it's still pain pain now. *pouts*

my last flight to sydney on the airbus came and went and even though it was tiring as hell and nobody quite understood why i'd let myself go through that shit flight, methinks at least i can say, been there, done it. moving on to greater things... 

hitting the road, going through 3 airports in less than 24 hours came and went. boy i was so tired after sydney and on my way to taipei that i slept as soon as i got onboard then only woke up occasionally when i needed a drink.. or when the aircraft landed with a huge "dhish".

finally met my baby (who's sleeping beside me like a pig now) and the past week's been great just hanging out with him and my sister. good bonding time for all of us. 

met up with a coupla ex-colleagues last nite and partied a little with them. went for breakfast/supper at 5am and somehow the conversation always goes back to flights, passengers, work, colleagues and shitheads. i'm not part of that industry anymore and while it's nice to know what they're gossiping abt and have my own inputs, i realise, i'm really am glad i no longer have to go through all that shit. and having to walk from t3 to t2 and all? having to see sydney almost every month? i guess.. it's reallly no love lost there. 

the ones that i miss will always be able to come see me when they come to taipei. teeheehee...

let's keep our fingers crossed for what the future holds. 

in the meantime, methinks it's time to get some food and get my sis to the airport. 

tata!~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home