Plead the fleeting moment to last

Saturday, January 19, 2008

nuaing a weekend away

i know i said that the weather was puuurfect during the first week, and honestly, that was it. right after i posted my previous bloggie, the freaking weather turned against me. some cold draft coming in from the north, they say. well, freaking froze the shit out of me. it started to drop to 15 degrees and thereafter 11degrees and not going above 15 degrees. but u see, before i got here, i asked my sis abt the weather and she said it was bearable.. ard 19 degrees and all so i specifically told my mum to take the winter jacket i had packed out of my cargo bag so that i can bring more stuff. tamade!!

okie.. anyways, things have been going pretty well here. my bodyclock went from being in US time to being NZ time. yes i actually fell asleep two nights in a row before 10am and got up at 6am. and it was a fri and sat nite. sigh... WHAT'S HAPPENING TO ME!!!??!?~

oh well... interview went really well, 1.5hours. i'm keeping my fingers crossed. almost feels like i'm putting all my eggs in one basket but let's see how that goes. and i'll prolly be more aggressive in my jobsearch come next week.

been window shopping in pet shops here and i'm sooo in lurve with the kittens and puppies!!! i still want a husky but methinks we might get ourselves a pussy (ahem) if and when i do get a job and get more settled here. the cats are SOOOO cute!!!!!! sorry prissy la la n vina.

okie.. my batt's running out and i gotta catch a volleyball game (must lose weight!!!) in a bit (actually we're late)

miss u all lots!!!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:07 AM , Blogger pris said...

    TSK if ur gona apologise.. thn bother sayin those things are cute! EEEEEeeeeEEEEee..
    woo puppy puppy eh...TOGETHER somemore.. hmmmmm...winks winks

    i lovvvvveeeeee uuuuu LOL

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home