Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, May 29, 2008

the peeking sun...

ah haa... here i am complaining that i'm ultra stresed yet at the same time i can log on nite after nite talking to myself.. let's explain why... because everyday after the man accompanies me at work from 7 to 11pm, we get home and he heads straight to the other bitches... living and non-living... leaving me... well.. ah well...

tired yet i dun wanna sleep coz time at home is just too short. i feel like i wanna spend more awake time just being around the house, couch potato or not and watch the girls .. bite each other to death. i just feel like once i go sleep, i'll just wake up to work the next day.. so i wanna savor this moment of out-of-office time.. even if i'm dead tired, and no one's talking to me anyways...

(other than brandy who's staring and panting at me)

i don't geddit.. we type at work and look at the comp day in and out and when i get home, i'm still on the comp. typing in a different language is still typing! no... i dun have much company.. the people i hang out with sit beside me every single day of the week. no... i dun have a life...

but i'm content... and i'm happy... coz i've got what i've always dreamt of panting, lying, sitting in front of me... while we all sit, pant, lie down in silence, i know we all just enjoy the quiet calmness... a kind of peace that u just know we got each other's backs... as soon as one moves, all other 3 of us turns.. yes.. dog or man.. so.. i sigh my first contented sigh in a week.. and i tell myself.. life can't be that bad when i have what i have..

and once i click publish post... i go back to reality, snapped out of my contentment and plunged back into this strange phenomenon called life.

4 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

    Wah Kao~! You really blog a lot ah? Where are you~?!?!!?? Neber reply my SMS!

     
  • At 10:02 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    since when did u msg me? i only blogged more coz the man was playing with the bitch and i got nothing else to do at home... so.. heh... wassup?? call me lah..

    i mish u!!!

    when u coming bk!?

     
  • At 11:26 PM , Blogger pris said...

    HUh? where is nicky?!

    ahh the bitch.. u bought it.. u cant complain.. LOL!!

    but tell u wt.. jus cos im ur gf.. i will ask my man not to update the bitch w games e nxt time u guys come back..kekekek

     
  • At 5:00 AM , Blogger ah_bu said...

    awww... so sccchwweeetttt... that's why you're my gf!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home