Plead the fleeting moment to last

Thursday, January 01, 2009

because i say so

gootbyeeee 08! hallooooo 09! 

2008 seemed to have sped past pretty quickly especially as dec drew to a close. Starting work in Dec gave me a nice headstart to get to know my job, my colleagues, my routes, my schedules and see how i can fit alll the mumble jumble in, ie, should i go gym or get my ass to pole practices, etc. so far so good. 

new yr resolutions (although they hardly get done) is a good gauge and reflection of one's yr so... here goes:

1) me aims to go for my first standchart marathon. i don't really dig running but it's the process that matters rite? train train train!

2) get back on the stage for pole. once again, it gives me a reason and an aim to do and achieve something. so there... train train train!

3) save at least 2k by june. spending an entire lots of thousands on a whole new life experience was well worth it, but... having the ability to spend on necessary stuff without having to think about tomorrow's meal will be a much welcomed change. 

short but manageable and achieve list yea? 

2009 will be a great year just because i say so. 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home