Plead the fleeting moment to last

Sunday, September 14, 2008

life after the resignation

i was so cheekened i didn't dare send the email for the entire day... until miss prissylala agreed to play the bad person role and bug me every other hour, so by the end of the day, i gathered enough courage to.. erm.. key the email address in.. and with the help of my darling bf who literally held my hand to the mouse, i clicked "enter" and er... i left the office immediately. hah!! talk about being gutless!~~!!~!

anyways, now that i have formally resigned and spoken to my boss about the 1-year contract that i'm terminating, it is settled that i will be leaving after the end of my current project which will end on 25 oct, add a few more days for me to clear up accounts and all, i'm free by the first week of nov. yayyy!~!~!

i'm so much happier now and there's almost no pressure now other than finishing up my last project which is going pretty good right now. so... yay!~! now i gotta start thinking about how to go about getting rid of my furniture, my house, bring stuff back and most importantly, my two babies which will cost me a bomb with the licenses, in-flight cages, quarantine and .. accommodation. sigh.. i can't wait to bring the girls back though. more doggie parties to come!~! yay!~!

on a sidenote, this must be the most.. dumbass weekend ever. it's suppose to be my first post-resignation weekend where i'm suppose to parteeee... or maybe just drinks.. i have got no events this weekend and it's peter's bday weekend. BUT, everything that can go wrong will go wrong rite? so yes... typhoon hit us friday evening and it's still pourin as i type this entry. sigh.. whole entire freaking weekend was spent at home with ocassional trips to 711 for food. ARRGGGHHH!~!~!~! i feel like a freaking sofa!~!~! fuck lah.. if only the typhoon hit us on a weekday. at least i'd have a day or two off. arghhh..

ah well.. i'm getting fat just sitting here all day with nowhere to go and nothing to do.

i'm just... getting .. FAT. grrrrrrrrrr

1 Comments:

  • At 11:11 PM , Blogger pris said...

    its ok.. im sure u lost it all since u had no money for food for 2 days n nicky didnt even bother to help.. LOL!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home